OMG! 2009 is finally coming to a close!This year was great I learned a lot, met a lot of new people been to a lot of places & accomplished a lot compared to 2008 :D wheee... I’m so excited for 2010. I really do think a lot of things will change this coming year. But first I must make a list of things I need to accomplish and change. So, this is the To Be Accomplished list! *drumrolls*
NEW YEAR RESOLUTION!!!!
- Gain more trust from my family - In all honestly I really do not think I’m not a REAL good kid. I sometimes disobey my parents to a certain extend, meaning...I still have a lot of trust to gain from them. The most embarrasing thing was that I got caught by my parents lying! :'( what a shame! It’s so hard for my parents to understand that I’m still on the process of growing up. I try my hardest almost all the time and I’m still trying to gain more trust. It’s slowly happening. This year I can see it coming slowly! (well, I hope so).
- Focus on education for future - If you don’t know my situation, then honestly you can’t spit out craps about me. Everyone keeps nagging me about the situation when they don’t even know what I’m going through. I know my own goals and hell right I’m going to set them this year. I promise. I'll try my best to pass all (hopefully) the subjects I'm taking for the O-level examination.
- Care-less - This year (2009) I keep on thinking, that "oh how good for my own sake if I have bestfriends care much about me and will remind me to study and will be the shoulder to cry on when I need it," mmmph, well to be really really HONEST, I've survive through the loneliness that lies on myself this year long. IMAGINE THAT! no close friends at all (around the school). Well, seriously there is NOBODY to blame on! It's myself. I should've care more about my health, my studies, my feelings, etc. Nobody can always be there for me. So, I should Care-less about my feelings and Care-more about my future!
- Finish strong, start strong - In terms of school, I mean. I’ve really slumped this first half of year, and I don’t want that to happen when I go into college. So I better change my habits, and quick. That’s about all there is to that…pretty self-explanatory.
- Be more sensitive - Well talking about caring much, I should also be more sensitive with the people around. I know sometimes my words are too harsh and hurt their feelings, I never meant to hurt ANYONE except for yeah, some bitches that deserve my shits.
- Better relationship - 2010 will (hope so!) be my last year in Medan, and I'm really really looking forward to continue my studies overseas. wherever it will be, mommy decides. (well actually, I wish to go to Australia but yeah..what to do? it's their money, not mine. Let's just follow where the river flows)
- Stop cursing - I've been cursing all year long! teenagers-movie-effects (at least not that directly, sometimes STARSS*** and shorten-words helps) and twitter and facebook (oftenly), I slip every once and a while. But in person, I should just keep soap for a snack in my purse. (well I don't really understand that, it's wise words, I know)
- Get over it - a bad grade, an embarrassing mistake, a worthless relationship, whatever. move on.
All I need to do is to IMPROVE. that's the keyword. This year has been one long rollercoaster ride but… I realised now that it’s just the beginning. Let's open a FRESH NEW PAGE, just like my blog title, agree? So, typing too much I guess, wonder if someone will actually even stare at it for a while. nah, who care's. that's my personal resolution. What's yours?
xx,







No comments:
Post a Comment