Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Torn

I hate people who:

-I will really get screwed if someone make me shock in the time where I'm having ɑ real bad mood. It's just so annoying, you know.

-If someone forced me to do something I hate to, hey, I still own my right. No?

-When it is soooo early in the morning and someone enter my room with ɑ super loud BANG on my door. Geez, what the fck do you want?

-In ɑ conversation, we usually participate listening and sharing some stories together, especially with our friends. But I have experienced this several times, they gave codes/sign to each other or whisper so they can talk something private. Man, please appreciate me, I'm still here... It will be different, if I'm not there, in the conversation and you guys discuss about your dirty little secret, but this? Totally screw me up.

-I'm somehow irritated by busybody. I mean, sometimes they're good, they'll ask you what happen? Share with me... But sometimes they're so much annoying, they always want to know everything, eventhough that's not their business. Singaporean call it "kay-poh" in Hokkien means busybody. Yup.

-Well, have you ever met someone who wants to make you jealous. I mean, its not your fault to be jealous, but he/she always WANTS your jealous-ness. He/she will hang out with your best friends, he/she will buy anything on your wish-list, he/she will catch your favorite teacher's attention, he/she will DO ANYTHING to make you jealous. These kind of people usually are your big fans.

-Oh yeah, this one, I loathe it ɑ lot. Hypocrites. They never mirror before they talk, many of them plays facebook. I saw lots of status like this, "stop copycating me!!! I know you are jealous, but you can't copycat me!" Wtf? Are you sure you're the trendsetter/inventor of sth they copied, if so, you may freely say them ɑ copycat. I used to say people copycat, yes, I did, but I've realized that I'm also not the trendsetter, so I have no right to say them copycat.

-This will be the last, I hate some kiddie that act over-mature. They talk so harsh and dirty, even to the opposite-sex friends. They talk about something they shouldn't say. Like about sex, foul-words, female and male body parts. It's like, hello? Mind your language, this is ɑ public-social-network, everyone can read your words, and you're over exposing it ,somemore. Not to act wise, but even my boy friends said it's over disgusting. They're still so young and they act so cheap.

Xx,
Denissahady

No comments:

Post a Comment