what am I at home :
- a pathetic unknown, staying in her room all days and nights, staring at her laptop, watching
movie, laugh and cry by herself and browse many things. Seldom chat unless necessary, ignore un-important strangers, hear baby screaming, laughing. blablabla.
what am I at school :
- a girl with bangs who is sitting on the third row. talking to seat-mate sometimes, keep quiet most of the time, doodle-ing while teacher is explaining, no close friends, get hurt by actions and talks most of the time, hearing ipod, sleep. how emo.
what am I in the cyber world :
- a twittermaniac that spams a lot because there's no where for her to spill all her fcking daily feelings, sarcastic, upload bunches of photos, posting 'as-if-i-am-in-love' quotes, blogging sometimes, msn sometimes, skype never a time.
THATS ME, SO NOW YOU DISCOVER MY TRAITS AND TADAA DON'T EVER JUDGE ME AGAIN. BECAUSE I'M STRUGGLING THROUGH MY LIFE AND DONT YOU ADD SOME MORE PROBLEMS.

ff,







No comments:
Post a Comment