Thursday, April 29, 2010

go

So, this is what i feel. I think there is nothing wrong with me. So why am I left out all the time? It makes me want to cry knowing that people probably wont care about me. I want to live my life knowing that people wanted me around. Well, some, they're good....sometimes. But i need closer friend. I know, I did something bad before... but that was the old me. What if I say I'll not repeat my old mistakes anymore? Personally, I think I'm a very sensitive person. I easily put a suspect on other people, it is because I'm afraid that they're referring to me. I'm not confident. i'm just afraid :( the reason why am i writing this is because i know nobody will bother to even read this. You know, why do I feel like this? this are the examples : left me alone in class. they went somewhere without even offering me to join them. they whisper and say that it was a secret. they always have a good reason, i guess. Well, sometimes they're good to me. But I feel so lonely. Cant you see? I am so emo at school. sitting alone, doodling, (I think I've confessed this before) IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME OR AM I SO BAD?

1 comment: