Hello dears,
it has been so long since I updated this blog, Things have changed a lot since my last post. Yeah, people come and go. So, my holiday in Bali was more than awesome! I know my skin is now schocolate' because of the sunlight in Bali, but it's ok, I guess. It was fun because I went to many places and played with water, also as usual I captured a lot of views and of course my face. lol. I can't upload them now because I'm using daddy's laptop, there's no way I could plug in my memory card, dang. So people are excited about the world cup things, since it's the final, i believe Spain will win for the cup, who do you think will win? well , I kinda like answering challenging questions at formspring now. WHY? because I'm effing lonely here. As I reach Medan, I'll pack up many of my stuffs. I'll be going to Singapore at the end of July. I feel sad but excited, I promise I'll write about my plans for my new life in singapore on my next post, kay? these are the only pictures i can upload, those that I took by phone camera. Bad quality pictures but I guess that's fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment