This note is specially dedicated to my Sheila and Fiona.
Sheila : Hey eagle girl :), thanks for being such a loyal friend. Honestly, all those art and crafts thingy we did, I think I can do it because we did it together. You're very creative and has the same taste as mine (mostly) I'll never forget those days we spent together. I believe every goodbye makes the next hello closer. Promise me that you'll always listen to my rants and keep in touch. Never EVER forget me!
ps: i'll miss your indomie too.
Fiona : Hey smexy, how lucky I am to have known someone who's so hard to say goodbye to. I'll miss those nicknames you gave. I miss those stories you shared to me. I miss planning cool stuffs with you. and also those flirty dancing styles we recorded (hey, this doesn't mean you can upload it to facebook! haha). I still don't understand why there's 'good' in goodbye, it doesn't make sense AT ALL :( don't forget me kay.


















No comments:
Post a Comment