Sunday, August 8, 2010

Starstruck

Hey guys, So here's my new model crush. His name is Ash Stymest. He is one of top 50 Male Models. (Ranked # 32) YUM!
Photobucket

Electric Youth Magazine fall/winter 2008

Photobucket

For Polaroids October 2008

Photobucket
i-D Magazine (it's all I ever wanted) November 2008

Photobucket

fashion shoot for Josh (Beech) and Ash (Stymest) tittled : (Dazed & Confused)

Photobucket


So Young, So Cool by Vogue Italia February 2009

Photobucket

IT BOYS by Vogue Hommes Japan with other models

Photobucket

on the edge (Mixte)

Photobucket
Boys To Men (Russh)


Photobucket

Absolute Man by Huge Magazine

Photobucket

Expressions (GQ Style Italy) April 2010

Photobucket

Fiasco september/october 2010

So, what do you think? Hot isn't he?I don't usually blog about models or fashion or anything but this time. I couldn't resist this. So we're on our holiday. Tomorrow is Singapore National Day, which will be very crowded and I'm moving to the new condo. Finally. I hate holidays here because I don't know where exactly to go. Anyway!!! It's my brother's birthday today. he was born on 08-08-08 08:08 :)
*ps : I'm craving for Medan Chocolate Martabak

xx,
denissahady

No comments:

Post a Comment