You probably saw many sad faces on my twitter :( Yep, I broke my egg for 3D (egg project), the construction is not strong enough. I did that yesterday night, slept for like 3 hours and went early to school just to get it done perfectly, but it's just not my ability to do things like this, i was so blank yesterday, almost cried. silly yeah. seriously fml. i'm so tired and i need holiday so bad. i know this is weekend but there's no way for me to go out, homework are piling up in front of me and i'm so dead. Art isn't as easy as what you think, you have to go research, note down things, blah blah blah. i'm sick and tired of it. I've been staying here for only like 2 months, but it feels like hell. Well not really, just the homework... classmates are all kind though. But yeah, I hate doing things on my own. Anyway Katherine's already here and Agnes visited Singapore too. Went to Cineleisure, Somerset and watched Step Up 3. I love it so much. It's like the best movie i've ever watched so far. I like their movements and the music. I can feel the beat.


this sucks.
xx,
denissahady
No comments:
Post a Comment