Thursday, September 30, 2010

Just the Way You Are

sssSiGH... How are you guys? It's been a loonggggg time since I typed down something about my life, I know you don't even care haha me too. So, yeah life's been pretty tough on me lately. Not that something bad happened, it's just that I feel tired all the time. I don't have a proper sleep these days, AND MY EYEBAGS ARE GETTING THICKER and DARKER!! you can call me panda from now on :D nah, that's too cute for someone like me :< anyways, it's 4:00 AM now, why am I still up? homework. (waiting for my acrylic paint to dry)

Seriously. I miss my hometown. Not only the foods, friends, family and my comfy bed, I miss myself too. I miss being so relax and spend all the time slacking around like an idiot (idc). I need to hibernate. I need to know how it feels like to eat proper dinner. Sounds really pathetic right. I know I'm always complaining about my hectic life here, but honestly saying, I'm the kind of person that can adapt easily. Nope, I'm not independent kind of girl, not dependent at the same time. I dislike being nagged but sigh, now I miss being nagged... but well what else can I do other than complaining? OH YEAH, homework.. back to that, bye.

xx,
denissahady

No comments:

Post a Comment