Wednesday, November 24, 2010

G6


Mmmhh.. I sense the smell of holiday. Done my assessment yesterday, I hope I don't have to resubmit anything, pleaseeeeeeee ;( I didn't sleep for 3 days in row during days before assessment. and hey look at my room 

x2_37bbf45
horrible isn't it?
1
me and half of my wearable structure :( 
So after assessment, me and my classmates went to bugis junction to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I fell asleep, I couldn't stand it. ;'( but I knew Dobby died. whoopss, sorry I shouldn't tell you hahaha. My rating for this film is 
harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows_movie_poster

I went to Haji Lane with Beverley and Kenny again just now. It was raining :[ Such a bummer. Didn't buy many things but at least i feel relieved after assessfckingments. Lunch at The Muzium Cafe and ate some dessert at a Swedish Cafe. I really love the interior there. Sweet and cozy.
    wal 3  wal4     


really can't wait to go back to my hometown! 

checklist:
☑ Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment