Friday, November 26, 2010

NANANA

IMG_3276


IMG_3282


IMG_3291


IMG_3322

IMG_3327

wal 1

We meet different people everyday. Some are nice, some are irritating. Most are irritating, though. But today I dont know, I just feel lucky. I had fun with Vonny at orchard. Shopped quite a lot just now, and I really like the way they decorate the street with lights and christmas trees. They're just awesome. When it comes to transportation, trust me I'm the suckest. Since I'm living just across my school, I don't have to travel using bus or mrt or whatever and that makes me either dependent or not learning. I HONESTLY don't know how to take bus. I know how to take MRT it's just that the MRT station at my area is quite far, I have to travel through bugis street (the worst place for me) in Singapore. So, back to my story. I was waiting for cab infront of far east. Vonny left and it was only me and strangers. Few hours passed, i didn't see any cab passing by. I was seriously scared, I kept on tweeting (I know right, that doesn't help. ranting and ranting. it's been a habit for me, oh well). I called my dad's friend, my friends and many other acquaintance, but no one picked up the phone, I don't know why, I wonder if it's the connection problem or it's a lesson for me so that I can be more independent. So I was fucked up and went away from the queue, I went to a hotel and there were many people queueing as well, but there were many taxis stopping by there. So I asked the hotel's security guard, whether I can queue from there. They said no, 'hotel guest only'. I was so scared and you know, my habit of rubbing my fringe and mess up my hair if i'm panic, so they saw my silly action and thought i was a lost kid so maybe they pitied me and let me queue. ha! that's one of the good thing, and the taxi driver's so kind! he chatted with me like an old man talking to a child, -.- nyah. He lectured me kindly and took a shortcut so the taxi fare won't be so expensive. KIND HUH??? I felt so grateful today. What if I can't go home today? What if what if what if... Yeah I guess I'm wrong by saying "Life's never fair!". We just never realized it is fair...and we're lucky to be alive :) I'll take today's experience as a lesson learned. (Always bring your umbrella. HAHAHA)

xx,
denissahady

No comments:

Post a Comment