Friday, November 12, 2010

Please Don't Go

  Hello. I know I've not been updating my blog. HAHA you don't mind, do you? anyway I don't care. Err... Assessment is coming real soon I swear. I haven't done anything much and I'm in trouble. Been slacking for 3 hours today and I will pay for it and sacrifice my sleeping time. Now I am having a cup of hot chocolate while doing some research. Seriously why can't I control the time?! So here's the plan after assessment!
1. SHOPPING! (omg! went around iluma just now. me and joey wanted to shop so bad. I swear I swear I swear I will go shopping after assessment. I don't care!) 
2. HOME! (I miss my home so bad! Gah, lets not talk about it, makes me wanna cry) 
3. MANICURE! (my oh my, if only there's not 3d lesson in LASALLE I wouldn't cut my fingernails off!)
4. DIET! (I know I've been complaining about my flabby arms, but i'm not joking... i know myself best and i saw the fats!!!) 
5. HOLIDAY! (Stuck in Singapore for so many months and I wanna go refreshing. Somewhere cold? Cos the weather here is sooooooo burning.)


I have many many things to share but I don't wanna slack anymore. So here's some random picture I captured while doing those silly art projects.

Screen shot 2010-11-12 at 4.22.13 PM
my 'quite' organized desktop

IMG_3232
silly 3d structure. 

IMG_3243

tryout for 2d :) I like rainbow 

Have a good night guys, ttyl :) 

xx, 
denissahady

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I love your desktop theme!
    how you did it? I hope you dun mind to share a bit of information:)

    ReplyDelete