One day, a girl name Denissa went to curl her eyelashes using an eyelash curler, unfortunately the rubber on the eyelash curler loosen and it cuts her eyelashes into half. She's hoping that her eyelashes will grow in a few days
ajkhdkasjhdaks I'm so frustrated. I don't know what else to do! When I saw a bunch of eyelashes fell down on the table I was like "ah, maybe it's my eyebrow" and when I realized that it's my effing eyelashes I freaked out and almost cried. Now I feel naked without my eyelashes :(
Had lunch at Gelato with Ricky, Culver, Niko and Hendrick.
Went to Sun to meet Candice and Clarissa
Sour Sally
found many cute rings at Sun Plaza!! woohoo. This is my favorite... It can be rings it can be necklace :)
deer, reindeer, rabbit, owl from H&M (celeste told me just now and I went google on it. haha)
My silly brother, -.- acted smart
xx,
denissahady
No comments:
Post a Comment