Went to Starbucks at Novena around five? and it was raining so bad -.- i had to go through such a long queue to get a tall sized cup. Luckily I went there with Vonny, so we can chat while waiting.
I ordered Peppermint Mocha, my favorite flavor!! Too bad it's only available during Christmas season. You should try it as soon as possible. hehehe ;)
ahhhh... I really sense the 'christmas feeling' here. I'm not sure in Indonesia. Are there?
Right, back to my story. So after chilling and gossiping at starbucks, we went around velocity and stopped at a candy shop! It's called "Made In Candy". Click it to visit the website.
the candymen were making candy :D I bought a lot,though!!
those are two of my favorite colors and patterns :)
had a dinner at ajisen ramen before I went back to bugis -.- I kinda hate this place now. BORING TTM.
random :P
xx,
denissahady
















No comments:
Post a Comment