Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What's my name

I wanna blog before I sleep. I just don't know where should I throw this shit. I barely talk to anyone, as in heart to heart talk. You know the one we, girls, usually do. I know it sounds lame. haha. It's been a very long time since I had a deep conversation with anyone. Including Sheila and Fiona. Well, honestly I'm a little bit disappointed with the timing and situation now. I don't know. It's weird. It's supposed to be where I can spend my time with them but due to several reasons, we can't really hang out much. Such a bad timing. Sheila's having her exam now, when she's done, fiona will be here and when she's here, I'll be going to Lombok. wtf right, i know. No one knows how do I feel right now and probably I'll just know it myself. I'll swallow everything down. Goodnight.
xx,
denissahady

No comments:

Post a Comment