hi guys, it was a tiring week! and hell yeah it's weekend now. 10 more days till I go back to my hometown! whooohoo! haven't bought any new dresses / clothes though! tomorrow I will. hahaha. OH YES I need your help for my project. Tell me your OWN friendship quotes! (please don't copy from anywhere else, I want your original thoughts) sounds so cliché haha! I'll surely credit you and show you the final result. Thanks a lot guys! you can email me or just comment below! remember to leave your name kay :)
xx,
denissahady








This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeletefriendship is like a home. where people think of you and where you should return to
ReplyDeletevaline.
ReplyDeletefriendship may exceed the family, because sometimes you will need it more than you need your family
friendship is like money, because inevitably you have to have it
ReplyDeleteTHANKS A LOT James, valine, RS :)
ReplyDelete