Thursday, February 17, 2011

Down On Me

I’ve never been this disappointed, humiliated, hurt, and depressed because of school work before. Well maybe yes, but its different case. I’ve completed my work, I’ve done my very best and I followed the criteria and bullshitty etc BUT WHAT THE FUCK DID I RECEIVED?? Nothing but shame. I’m so fucking tired, sacrificed my sleeping time. If you said I didn’t work hard enough you can really eat your own shit cos I did! I fucking did. You know sometimes when you’re really into something, you began to higher up your expectation. So yes, lesson learned, I WON’T EXPECT MUCH FROM MY WORK ANYMORE!!! Blame it all to the marks I’ve received. God damn it, I really don’t understand why!! I don’t know how they see things, you know? It just doesn’t make sense, well I’ll probably ask for explanation soon.
Anyway this is the rubbish I’ve been working so much and freaking did it with ALL MY HEART AND SOUL AND BLOOD AND FLESH AND INTESTINE AND LUNGS AND FUCKK!!! I’m so disappointed. Idiot. From now on I promised myself not to work put passion in every single thing I do, happy now?




lol irony right? this video tells about how we have to struggle in order to get what we want (happiness) but in my real life, i've struggled quite a lot but still I don't get what I want. Maybe I shouldn't picked this one.

effed,
denissahady

10 comments:

  1. Be strong :) I am sure you are talented but they just can't see it because they are blind :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww that does make me feel better! thanks, anonymous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are always welcome. It's really nice to see someone that fight to get what they want. You are strong! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your video. It boosts my energy back! I find that it's interesting though :D

    LIke the video (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  5. really?? woot thankyou so much you've made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. eeh me likey the video! :D hahaha the karate part is funny!

    xx
    be strong kay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice one den!! keep up the good work :D

    ReplyDelete