I think I lost my favorite necklace :\ gotta find it soon, AFTER I'm done with this Dior academic essay! Anyone is willing to help me? :( I'm really not good with words though! Um, I've been slacking since morning, supposed to finish it fast but Aaron Johnson distracted me, hahaha. :)) anywayy, sheila wont be reading this cos it's not 12 yet in Medan, hoo :) Its her birthdayy, in few minutes time. This is an "e-letter" dedicated to her
Dear Sheila,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It's been 4 to 5 years since we met! and I have never regretted any moment of it. I miss you really... I wish I am now in medan and giving you midnight surprise like last year. I hope I'll be coming home pretty soon.You're my really really really close friend, though we don't communicate much these days, (since me and you both are busy with school works), I just wanna say, that I'm really grateful to have you as a friend, you and fiona :) You both support me like no one else does, I hope we can meet up soon, I wish you a really really sweet (sweeter than me) seventeen! Hey you can get your driving license now, you can drive me anywhere I want eh? :) Have a blast! I miss you!
Love,
Me :)
Haha, was it okay? :) anyways, this week is gonna be boring, gonna stay at home and finish up my project, then mom and gramma is coming! :D big yayayayay! Culver is coming too! gees, I hope I can finish my assessment fast with awesome grades. gah! The solution is : STOP PROCRASTINATING! right, better continue my work naowwwh!
xx,
denissahady








No comments:
Post a Comment