Is crying so bad right now. Call me a cry baby or whatever. I dont like it here. I've been waiting for so long to get out from here! okay, at first i agreed to enter lasalle since i'm already accepted and i didn't know its freaking stressful and there are so many competitors. I want to move away from here geez, can you imagine my life is like, waiting for something better to happen but NONE! and its getting worst right here. Its hard to find food and sometimes I'm too lazy to get my ass up since the work are so fucking overloaded. I'm complaining and complaining again, but no one ever cares about how I feel!! Sometimes I want to run away you know, I can't I CANT live with this kind of schedule. Whats the point of living if I have to torture myself to death! Annoyed by many stuff and living an unhealthy life! I'm not that kind of ambitious girl that needs to achieve what I want. I don't expect too much from this. All I want is to pass and get over this stupid foundation year! I don't wanna learn what I don't like and you know what, my dream for studying in aussie with fiona and friends is over! Stop thinking that I'm lucky enough to study in here. it's a nightmare for godsake it. When, when did I ever mention I wanna study here? i thought it's supposed to be only a year and I can proceed studying in australia, you know what, if you can't keep your promises, better don't mention anything about it.
fml,
denissahady
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment