Monday, March 28, 2011

Animal

Sometimes I wonder if I'm an Anti-Social. Cos its difficult for me to talk to people directly. I'm so hungry right now but I can't even get out from my room since there's a lot of people outside, and my hair my face my everything is so messed up right now. "House is not a home" yeah, true that! This is not even a house, this is a room, since my comfort zone is only around my room. And it's not even comfortable by the way. afasdashjdasv. I need to move out from here. Other than my surrounding, flabby arms and chubby thighs are getting into my nerves. I wanna go gym but no one is willing to go with me -.- there's a mini gym down there in my apartment but the machines are occupied most of the time. BY MAIDS. Am doing my ccs right now, nothing is interesting about my life anymore, you can leave now.


A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
John Lennon

xx,
denissahady

No comments:

Post a Comment