Went to Orchard again *le sigh. Met Tommy right after he had check up. Get well soon Tom <33 and we had lunch at Crystal Jade. I don't know why I eat a lot for lunch these days. Oh and guys! I need your suggestion, what digital camera should I get? I left my 500d camera and 1000d's charger back in my hometown, and the second reason is that I'm too lazy to bring slr everywhere. It's not like the quality is supermegawesome though. My phone camera is not that bad too :P those photos above are taken using my phone camera. With a little touch of photoshop, everything is fine.
So I talked to the dean yesterday about my plan to move out from LASALLE, and she said it's better for me to stay until BA because not every college wants to accept foundation-graduated students like me. :( darn it. I'm so lost right now.
“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And what do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.”
| — | Sylvia Plath |
xx,
denissahady











aden whats all about that personal shopping experience?
ReplyDeletexx
I can consult fashion stuff with fashion experts from topshop for any occasion.
ReplyDeletegorgeous ring! :D btw, why do you want to move out from lasalle?
ReplyDeletehaha i can tell you privately if you want to :)
ReplyDelete