I'm now eating ben and jerry strawberry cheesecake ice cream. K, i'm trying to be as random as possible so I will not end up writing the same thing, as you see, my posts are all full of my complaints and rants and stuff. I'm getting sick of it, i'm sure you too. Well, it's not my intention to bore you or to bore myself or to...whatever. It's just that I don't know where to spill off those craps in my mind. I don't wanna leave this blog dead so I'm just gonna write something random.
1. What did you do today?
- I went to school for last drawing critique, but too bad I didn't have my A0 size painting with me, hehe. Too lazy to carry it around. Then, I went for movie with Clarissa. We watched 127 Hours.. It's a real
alright alright, I know you won't believe me after you watch this trailer "it's on the same goddamn place". Well but 90% of the movie is located at the same place. After I watch this movie, I realize that every second counts! So, be wise! Regret comes late but nothing is impossible, you can always fix it, IF YOU'RE NOT TOO LATE!
2. What are you feeling currently?
- Hm, I'm somehow relieved because I don't have to wake up early and complete my assignments everyday, but it's still piling up, waiting for the assessment day to come. Mom's coming tomorrow ;) I hope I can manage my time well so I could finish my assignments on time!
3. What do you feel about these days?
- lonely but lesson learned, just because you're lonely, it doesn't mean you have to sacrifice your pride to look for someone that doesn't even care about you. Things like this makes you realize who's actually worth being part of your life and who doesn't. You might not understand what I'm talking about but well... it has got something to do with feelings. I'm a complex person in situation like this!
xx,
denissahady








No comments:
Post a Comment