

Tried changing the ISO of my camera and those above are the result. It's so grainy and lomo-ish!
Start playing manual, don't depend on auto too much.
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
| — | Maya Angelou |
xx,
denissahady









aforismi intelligenti i tuoi. Sei carina e soprattutto giovane; mi compiaccio con te per il tuo blog, pieno di spunti. ciao
ReplyDeleteantonio
thank you very much :)
ReplyDeleteNice pics, I guess this tee is fantastic...
ReplyDeleteLA
thanks :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE YOU MY HONEYBEE DENDINDON <3
ReplyDeletelove love LOVE these photos and the way you arranged them!
ReplyDeletethanks so much for checking out thefashionhash. loving your blog, girl!
X
http://www.thefashionhash.com/
I love the result you got! The photo with the text is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteCool pics!
ReplyDeleteBtw, I stumbled across your blog.. nice blog you have filled with beautiful pictures... and your beautiful!
Btw, let's follow each other. I'm following you
already. I'm your #49th follower. Followed me back?
I will be happy if you do the same to me, too!
Thanks!
http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/
lusting these pics! That nail polish is great!!
ReplyDeletewww.lovelywanderlust.com
you've got a great blog!
ReplyDeletecome visit COSMICaroline for a 4-part, in-depth look on Nashville Fashion Week!
-COSMICaroline
www.COSMICaroline.com
Love those green nails!
ReplyDeleteYou should enter my $300 tobi.com gift card giveaway, please stop by:
http://www.runwayrundown.com/tobi-giveaway