Friday, April 1, 2011

Glockenspiel Song









OK. So. 
We were supposed to get our ear pierced but guess what, there's still small holes in/on our ear lobe. So we didn't have to pierce. Luckily! and see the koi pouch over there? it was given by Sheila, gosh I miss her! ;( now I'm using that pouch as a camera bag! cute stuff :3 anyway, I was roaming around Orchard and suddenly I felt interested in buying skin care products. I don't really apply lotion, face cream or whatsoever. So I decided to buy some. I really like Kiehl's eye cream!! It kinda have those menthol feeling when I apply it to my skin. 

Just always remember, no matter how hard you think your life is, there’s always someone out there who’s life is worse than yours
Unknown


xx,
denissahady

2 comments:

  1. enak banget sih dennn, bisa pedicuree! hahaha. btw, gw link ya den blognya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha pedicure sendiri itu san :b okay, ak link juga :)

    ReplyDelete