Monday, April 25, 2011

A Part of This Dream

Hello fellow readers, it's been awhile since I talk about my day. Today I'm in a very good mood since I found out the holes where the ants hide mwhaaha. Now you guys(ants) can't steal my milk anymore :P So anyway, went to Starbucks to do my ccs, I realize that my room is a little bit to packed for me to concentrate. Sigh I need a fresh air. Fabian joined too!




hehehe 읽어 주셔서 감사합니다 
sorry I'm having a korean fever right now. I'll be fine soon. ;p 

The saddest thing for a girl to do is to dumb herself down for a guy.
Emma Watson

xx,
denissahady

5 comments:

  1. denden the pole dancing bunny damn cute.
    -aunty lian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! thanks for reading. 감사합니다!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha love that rabbit! mmm i miss starbucks, used to work at Jasper Conran with 3 starbucks round the corner. great blog, now following and on bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute rabbit :) xoxox
    love ur blog
    check out mine too? and follow if u like :)


    vianofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete