Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Quelqu'un m'a dit





  • I always love the sunshine that shine on your face every morning you wake up. First thing to do when you wake up is SMILE! and let it be a good start of your day. Try to do that everyday! 
  • Choco Italiano, perfect dessert for me!
  • Those two are some quick drawing of Sheila and Fiona just because I miss them too much! Wish you guys were here :/ 

Love starts when we push aside our ego and make room for someone else.
Rudolf Steiner
xx,
denissahady

12 comments:

  1. First picture is amazing!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photo's! That cake looks delicious!
    Great blog, def following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dreamy first image, yummy second and the illustrations are really good. Lucky friends.

    Thank you for your comment on my blog-appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like these pics
    xo
    http://www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These drawings are oh so lovely!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey denissa. first, love your name. so beautiful. second, loving your blog. these pictures are truly breathtaking. Trilled I found your blog. I'm now a loyal and excited follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over a month ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Would love your support. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two beautiful photos, I really like them ! :)

    Thanks for your comment



    xxx


    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely, your paintings are so beautiful !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I've just fallen in love with your blog. Great pictures (what cam do you use?) and how you describe it (no. it's not a fashion blog.) just great !

    ReplyDelete
  10. @if-i-were-Audrey : hi there, im using lumix gf 2 for those pictures. haha, it really isn't :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous and I love that your post title was a song of Carla Bruni.

    xx THE CHEAP

    ReplyDelete