been watching korean drama non stop. finished 1 whole series for less than a day bahahaha. this is what we called "addiction". any other good korean drama, (recommend) -> here
“Art is the desire of a man to express himself, to record the reactions of his personality to the world he lives in.”
| — | Amy Lowell |
denissahady











that girl looks like you denden!
ReplyDeletex
Love finding something great to watch and then watching it all at once, too!
ReplyDeletewat's d font for the "talking" writings? :D cool post tehehe
ReplyDelete♥ So nice post.)) I love your blog♥
ReplyDeletethanks for reading Denissa :) I think that you are the girl of the film!! haha...
ReplyDeletex
Korean dramaaas! So addicting. I can no longer allow myself to watch them.
ReplyDeleteYour blog is adorable! I really like it a lot.
Cindy
Style Soufflé
lovvvve the second photo. i wanna see the shoes! : )
ReplyDeletethanks for checking out thefashionhash!
X
http://www.thefashionhash.com/
@nuria : haha no im not the girl in the movie :P
ReplyDelete@hannah : i'll post it clearly someday :) its tory burch wedge