Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Rabbit Heart

Assessment is finally over!! I hope there will be no resubmission for me though :( So today is quite a long day. I'm feeling super dizy right now.


 Breakfast at Albert Court


 @celesteetea


 Extra Large Popcorn! 


watched source code, I thought it was interesting, well it is, but since it's so inception, well idk I don't really like it, (fell asleep for some time so I am not clear about the story hehe) 
My Rating : 



Relaxing on the frass while waiting for the basement to open


 lunch/dinner at Billy Bomber


baby back ribs! I kinda miss the one in my hometown though :/ 


photobooth! click picture to enlarge (if you want hehe) 



WIN!

Where your treasure is, there also will be your heart.
Paulo Coelho

xx,
denissahady

3 comments:

  1. i love that quote from paulo coelho! and you have awesome photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have yet to see source code, heard it was quite good! i couldn't sleep for 2 nights after i saw inception because of the mind fuck, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute blog girl! following you!

    stop by again and enter our giveaway! OPEN TO ALL!

    fromblank.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete