Friday, July 22, 2011

Live High


This is strawberry flavored oatmeal. It's so yummy, you should try it. I haven't been blogging properly since I don't know when, life's just boring at the moment. I am rotting at home. Peterpan, pleasepleasplease come and take me away to an adventure -.- Btw, I kinda miss painting with watercolor, I really do. Too bad I left all my paint, my paintbrush, my palette, everything, in Singapore. Oh yes, I need you to recommend me nice movie, dramas, sitcom, serials, or whatever. Pretty please? :D

everyday I'm shufflin' browsing.

“And when at last you find someone to whom you feel you can pour out your soul, you stop in shock at the words you utter — they are so rusty, so ugly, so meaningless and feeble from being kept in the small cramped dark inside you so long.”
—Sylvia Plath

2 comments:

  1. Lie to me ! my aunt said that it's nice but i haven't watched it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strawberry oatmeal? Would love to try it, i'm a huge fan of oatmeal :) xX

    ReplyDelete