Sunday, July 3, 2011

Next Time

Let that be the most terrible feeling I have experienced in my life, the sickening realisation of a recent memory, blissfully forgotten for a few peaceful moments in that waking hour, after the night stole all awareness -.- But I guess I finally realize there's no use to keep pressuring myself with depressing thoughts and whatsoever. In fact you can't please everyone. Anyways, I'm leaving to Korea with daddy on Tuesday. I'm so looking forward to go to Dongdaemun. Any other places you guys wanna recommend me? If there are, please tell me here. Alrighty, I'm gonna hit the sack now, my sleeping time is all messed up. lovelovee :) 
We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets.
Marilyn Monroe
xx,
denissahady

1 comment:

  1. nice post, love the photos! and you're blog is great! :)

    http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/ <--- Moi

    :*

    ReplyDelete