Monday, July 11, 2011

Say You Like Me



















Annyeong koreaa :) I'll definitely visit you again someday! I'm now in Singapore. It's been a pretty hectic day! I am moving out all my stuff from the apartment to the hotel. I have to carry around my stuff like an idiot. Body aches so bad :( I wish I got a superpower. Laters.


The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Eleanor Roosevelt 

xx,
denissahady

6 comments:

  1. i wish i could go to korea as well !
    those little dogs are soooo cute !!

    www.glisters and blisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i know right, korea is fun, but I didn't shop at all :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are so gorgeous! Especially love the ones of the animals and that little girl!

    http://fleeting-moments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look beautiful and like the marc jacobs sunglasses! x

    ps would you please vote for me on my blog? It means a lot for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors of your pictures :) you also look so sweet with the hat ;)

    ReplyDelete