Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer Nights

Good morning people. It's still very early right now and something forces me to wake up early everyday. I don't know, these days I've been feeling happy without any pressure on my heart. I guess this is how it should be. Anyway, wow a hundred followers on my blog. That just made my day!

I'm reading a book called "barefoot over stones". It's kinda interesting, because it 'kinda' relates to my life haha. Nah not really. To be honest I'm only at the second page, psshh


So, put on your shades and rock this summer! Adios.


Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under trees on a summer’s day, listening to the murmur of the water, or watching the clouds float across the sky is by no means a waste of time.
J. Lubbuck

xx,
denissahady

No comments:

Post a Comment