Monday, August 1, 2011

Stereo Hearts

Started my first of August with a fight. I hope this kind of situation will not last the whole august. I just hope everything is fine, for now. Anyway, you know how dead my blog has been, so would you please donate me some ideas, because I won't be talking about my daily life, cos it sucks like really really sucks.  Oh yes, for the next post, I'll be posting a video of myself. Don't judge kayyy, it was done by request. hehehe. Every month, I'm gonna list down my plans. 
  • Prove to everyone that says I'm getting fatter, that I can lose weight whenever I want. MWAHAHA (like really?)
  • Lower my expectation on anything
  • Shallow down my pride & ego
  • Sleep before 1
  • Socialize more, cos I know how friendless I am in town
  • tweet less
  • Watch harry potter
  • Get my ass off the bed 
  • and finish up my portfolio


Let's hope I can be less cranky this month and so forth!




If you asked me if I loved him, I’d lie.
Taylor Swift

xx,
denissahady

1 comment:

  1. good list !!!! jajaja I have to make one !!! love your blog! lovely !!!

    visit to me !:

    http://www.misscoco2000.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete