Hello again readers. I just came back from Australian Center to apply IELTS test, turns out I'm even worrier now than the assessment period. I downloaded many past papers from the internet, I can't seem to focus on a paragraph. Maybe because it's been a long time since I 'touch' question papers. Or maybe because I was panicked and nervous. I'm not gonna procrastinate anymore. It's only a month left before intake and I still doing nothing. Right. I need to stop blabbering about this :( I want a good life where everything was planned neatly and I'm only there to live it. Anyway, what do you think about "Sweet and Sour"? I've been using that name for my blog since 4 years ago. Should I change it? Suggestion please!!
it's supposed to be a good day to relax but since there are so many things to do...I just can't. Alrightyyy, talk to you again later ;(
“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!”
xx,
denissahady
I like the name, I think it's cute :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck for the IELTS test! Don't worry too much
xx
Don't change it, its your trademark :))
ReplyDeleteDon't change it. Think it suits you :D
ReplyDeletenice header btw.
oh i like your first photo
ReplyDelete