Saturday, September 3, 2011

September

Hiiii readers. I'm sorry I've been such a bad blogger these past few months (not that you care). Anyways, I've got loads and loads of pictures to post but sadly, I can't post it today due to the stupid internet connection. Such a cliche from Indonesians isn't it? So I just came back from Malaysia this morning and I definitely getting tanner. Which is NOT GOOD. It takes years for my skin to be go back to 'normal state'. how I hate the sun! So next week is gonna be a really busy week.
  • Do IELTS
  • Take care of the visa
  • Visit Singapore
  • Reset my laptop
  • Jailbreak my iphone
  • Write up more plans
  • Fix my camera
stay tune for my next post, kay? :) 

A photographer went to a socialite party in New York. As he entered the front door, the host said ‘I love your pictures - they’re wonderful; you must have a fantastic camera.’ He said nothing until dinner was finished, then: ‘That was a wonderful dinner; you must have a terrific stove.
Sam Haskins

xx,
denissahady

No comments:

Post a Comment