Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday in Heaven

 A perfect Sunday morning is watching TV with a cup of hot milk/tea and your favorite old blanket.


watched this stop motion I found many years ago, it's still amazing for me. 
her morning elegance 

Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
Steve Jobs

xx,
denissahady

6 comments:

  1. that's so cooool.. the video is the best.. I love the idea aswell:) p.s. I entered a blogger contest and I really need you to 'like' my picture.. it only takes a second. And the contest only runs for a week! I'd really appreciated. here is an explanation: http://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh this video is fantastic. oh how i wish it was sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. great!
    love this!
    you've got a great blog, keep it up!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the video is really cool!

    anyway, i have an opi giveaway on my blog, would you like to join it? ^^
    http://www.stellalee.net/2011/09/01/opi-giveaway-sponsored-by-duniakutek/#
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HxaERgTNwY
    check this out! i found strange similarities between these two videos. you think?

    ReplyDelete