Thursday, October 6, 2011

Everything Changes But You


If you followed my twitter or formspring or added me on facebook, you'll see that I'm so obsessed with that thing called "MEME", some of them are very very relatable! 

What is meme? 
 The term Internet meme (pronounced /ˈmiːm/meem)[1] is used to describe a concept that spreads via theInternet.[2] The term is a reference to the concept of memes, although the latter concept refers to a much broader category of cultural information.
source : wikipedia

If you have tumblr, I'm sure you've seen a lot of these! I started to be obsessed since I opened 9gag.com (please don't open it if you don't want a massive addiction like me & fiona). My sleeping time is ruined since I opened this site, I swear to god. But you have the same problem like me (jobless and bored and lonely) *forever alone*, well it's probably a good idea. 

Steve Jobs February 24th 1955 – October 5th2011.
Rest easy, Mr. Steve. You’ve done a lot for us. You’ve earned it! 

Your time is limited so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
Steve Jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment