Friday, October 28, 2011

Starting Over




source : style rookie & YRC magazine

Have you ever experienced a phase in your life where you really wanna move out from your hometown to another city where nobody recognize you at all? and start everything over and promise yourself not to fuck it up this time? Umm I did. My high school wasn't THAT memorable. FRANKLY, my self-confidence was taken away from that certain moment of my life. (bonus traits : anxiousness, negativity, emo-ness, being over-analyzing, over thinking, laziness) I'm not gonna say anything to offend anyone or anything. I just feel like talking about it here, to myself but if anyone's reading it, well please dont get me wrong, I have no intention to bring up my past and talk shit about it. K?

If I could go back to my high school, I won't bitch about anyone, in fact I won't give a shit about anyone hating on me, I'd loveee loveee loveeee to concentrate on my studies, oh um let me tell you something about graduating high school, you'll definitely miss the high school dramas and fun but what you'll regret is that you did not study hard enough and make use of your time. I also wanna make more friends, minus the bitching, jealousness, arrogance, looking down on people, holding grudges part and all, just simply make many many friends, that's it. I'll be as nice as possible to anyone because when you're older, you'll look back and realize "what's the point?",seriously. The very right moment in your life to make friends is during your high school. After you've graduated, you'll know how hard it is. Everyone has their own gangs or whatever you call it, and trying to fit in is just...awkward and weird?

But when you have the chance to finally start over in a new country new city new places, make use of it. You can be anybody anything anywhere you want. Be as friendly as possible. Just don't deny your past, they'll always haunt you but you have to learn to conquer them and by time, it'll just vanish away + you have nothing to hide and you'll be the new you forever. But make sure he/she's a better you!

1 comment: