Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Better run, Outrun my gun






Other than blogging, I am actually watching One tree hill season 8, it is the very last episode I've got , I'm so sad now. Anyway, today was fun, my friends were talking about life in australia, it kinda scares me though, but nevermind, stoked!! :D but if you want me to be honest, I'm not so prepared, you know. Moreover, i've been procrastinating for half a year and out of sudden I'm going to move somewhere farrrr from my home. I don't know if I'm brave enough and also, I know very little people there :( Oh well, I have to re-adapt I guess. Enough for the chit chatttttt, gotta go before my internet start to lag again!! Ugh, friggin' hate my modem. Ciao

xx,
denissahady

2 comments:

  1. Australia is not at all scary. I had that thought too, but then when I got there, it only took me a week or so to get the hang of it. And two years after, I'm back in Indo but couldn't wait to revisit the land in "down under". Trust me, you'll love it. You're heading Sydney i suppose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @fellexandro : yeah, it's normal feeling like that isn't it! where were you from? haha I hope soo toooo! :) Yeah I'm going to Sydney.

    ReplyDelete