Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I left the keys under the mat to our front door

Why hello there,
It's been a good week so far! The tv series I'm currently watching are ; Revenge (ABC), Running man (sbs), The new girl (FOX).


Revenge was recommended by my friend, Candice. It's about...well a revenge by a girl named Amanda Clarke. Her father was in prison & died. He was being framed by some of his colleagues. The whole story's about her, destroying their lives. Which is kind of cool and different I think.


Running man.... A funny korean gameshow. I'm sure you've heard of it. This show really cracks me up! any time!

The new girl, produced by Zooey Deschanel and played by her too! It's also entertaining. So she's living with 3 random guys she met from the internet, but they're not attracted to her because her personality is sooooooo foolish and retarded. (i went through that phase too).

So yep, check them out! :)



noooo, I don't usually middle part my hair, just for those two pics.

xx,
denissahady

3 comments:

  1. GWANG SOO AND ZOOEY DESCHANEL FTWWW! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amelia : omg i like gwang soo too, he's so effortlessly funny.
    @Chelsi : yeah it's nice right :)

    ReplyDelete