Saturday, December 24, 2011

Jingle jingle jingle, yeah

Hello friend, my last post is probably from a week ago?  Idk but it's from longass time ago. Um yeah, The weather in Jakarta is soooooo muggy, obviously. I don't think I'd be able to survive living here without getting sick every week. I got attacked by this irritating flu and sore throat (I assume this is because of the street snack I ate). So's my brother. Which is whyyyyy I'm staying in today. Nothing much I can do, my friends seem to be busy celebrating christmas eve that they can't even reply my text. Ugh, this thing suck. It's Christmas, bitchhessss!! or almost, at least. But nothing feels different. Today's very very usual (even suckier than yesterday). But I can't blame anyone, my family doesn't celebrate Christmas, duh. Still, Merry Christmas to those who celebrate! I know I know, I've been ranting about some unimportant shit, but bare with me coz It's two days before Bali and I'm stokeeeeed, I hope everything's as perfect as it's planned. Promise there'll be something interesting coming upppp (unlike this depressing post)

Fine! FINE. I can't just post a post without a picture! Who made that rule? ME.
here you go, fatty boom boomzzzz.



xx,
denissahady

5 comments:

  1. Have an aweeeeeeesome trip dennnn!
    And get well very very soon!
    Merry Christmas to youu and the girls ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @hello im ekot : merryxmas too you too!
    @winnyteh : yay thankyou love :) merry xmas to you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picture :-)
    And a very nice blog you have!

    http://nospetitesreveries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete