Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy Ending

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I know I'm late, but whatever. We spent our new year in Ayana hotel (rock bar) with everyone. Best place for new year party, I'm serious! Everyone's dancing, singing along with the live band, drinking, getting wasted, jumping around and the fireworks were totally rad.



















Just so you know I've uploaded all the pictures to facebook but however, since my blog is rotting bad, I'm gonna slowly post all of 'em and make my blog feel aliveeeee-ive-ive-ive. 

Every year I have to write a new year resolution, so here is 2012's : 
1. Don't waste my time
2. Get a part time job
3. Be more talkative.
4. Learn how to smile widely
5. Healthy diet 
6. Lessen potato couching
7. Be positive.
8. Spend more time with family before going aboard.
9. Avoid heavy makeups.
10. Read more books.
11. Stop sleeping with make up on. 
xx,
denissahady

3 comments: