So I went to the city today to have lunch with a friend. It was a good start of the day though. I wore an outfit that suits the weather, happy happy happy. But after I received a text message, my good mood suddenly changed. I got into the train station wearing an upside down curve, my weekly ticket has expired so I had to buy another weekly ticket, the guy behind the counter gave me the "i dont give a fuck" face, so I asked him properly to get me a weekly ticket only for the train, and he charged me $51 and gave me a weekly ticket for train, bus and ferry. I was like, dude I don't care if you're on your period, or you just got dumped by your girlfriend, just give me the correct ticket or I want refund! Then I went to the other counter and I got my refund back. It was so complicated, I swear, then I decided to just buy a single trip ticket. when I got inside the train I felt so sad tired and depressed, just when I thought my day couldn't get any worse, I realized I left my plastic bag in a fast food restaurant, but the train's already leaving. So I got back at the other station and ran my ass off, then again, my train ticket's for single trip, that means I couldn't get out, luckily the security guard or whoever he was, let me off. I rushed to the restaurant and coz I'm one lucky bitch (not really) they kept it for me and yeah. I was so exhausted and physically drained and I had to walk from the station to my homestay for approx 20 mins++, carrying so many bags and umbrella. OK, I'm being too detailed but whatever. Everyone needs to know the pain I'm getting. I just hope my days here won't be any shittier than today, and that this will be the last time things like this happens to me.
Not long after I typed those down, I read this :
Your worst day of your life is when you go to the wrong class period. My worst day of my life is being told i might have cancer. Your worst fear is to be embarrassed in front of the whole school. Mine is dying without telling people how i really feel and dying regretting something. You complain about how bad your food tastes. I'm happy i can finally eat and keep it down. Your upset when your hair won't go the way you want it. I'm lucky i have my hair. Just appreciate your life. I have so many reasons to look at the down side but yet I look at the bright side. You have so many reasons to look at the bright side but yet you look at the down side. You should change that. Cause life is a whole lot better looking at the bright side.
xx,
denissahady
xx,
denissahady








be strong ! i believe you can do it :)
ReplyDeleteliving abroad is really inconvenient for the first time as we got private cars and privileges back there at hometown.
everyday must walk a lot, everyday must spend time quite much at public transportation (worse condition: so tired, cannot get seat, rush hour) etc.
if you feel you can make your feeling better with writing in on the blog, then do it ^^
cia you!!!
I know it's hard, but don't worry: it's going to be worse!! No, I'm joking, it's going to be better, belive me. I live on my own (with other 3 girls) since 5 month now and I really love this!!
ReplyDelete@ordinary 90s girl : yeah, its really tiring :( thankyou so much, girl<3
ReplyDelete@alice : that's cool! I wanna live on my own too, too bad I'm underaged. x