Hi, finally I'm able to access the internet from my homestay. First of all, I'd love a massage right now -.- Second, enjoy my bullshit, So I really like where I'm staying right now but its very very far away from the city, it takes me 1 hour ++ to the city (by train and walk) and I've got to do that everyday. Well today I attended the orientation, but I was being such a loner, since I know nobody in that school except my housemate. Starting over is good but it's very tiring. Idk whether its my body that is weak or it's really tiring living in Sydney (without private cars).
so that's where I'm sleeping at now!
xx,
denissahady
Dennn where is your homestay? Jadi masuk mana? :))
ReplyDeletepadstow win, jauh bangettt, skg msh msk insearch UTS :D
Deletewhat is the camera you used in this pciture??
ReplyDeletelumix gf2
DeleteWah jdnya ambe apa d insearch den?
ReplyDeletediploma of design, ini buat sementara aja, dia mau liat kt mampu atau ga, doain nilai ak bagus jadi aku cuma 3 bulan disana :D trus bisa langsung ke UTS
DeleteOhhh moga" bagus hasilnya! :D xx
ReplyDelete