Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Call me maybe?

Life's been pretty rocky since I moved to Sydney, but apparently, I think I am ready to say that I've settled down. I'm really glad that you came into my life and help me with pretty much everything I need. I couldn't ask for more right now, well except to hug you tight! hehe. The point is, I'm really really really happy, that's all I can say and I'm so over those 'life sucks and then you die' kind of thing, in fact, life's been wonderful, it is so hard to even find a word to describe it. Well other than being loved, I also earned some pretty pleasing mark for my essays and some other subjects this term, I found myself grinning from ear to ear when the mark was announced. I thought I couldn't hold the candle to all my classmates since most of them are local, but surprisingly I can. I expect myself to keep up and get inspired more often AND procrastinate less (like what I'm doing right now). OK to be honest so far this week no homework has been done haha. I literally haven't done one thing, sort of pathetic I know. So I better get going now! Laters...

xx,
denissahady

No comments:

Post a Comment