I got trolled by le bf today. So I wanted to go skating, I told him I know how to skate and I won’t fall, and I could teach him if he beat me on temple run. So he won and I promised him to guide him on the rink. Earlier today, we went to Macquarie ice skating. He was damn anxious holding the side wall and he kept asking me so many things like “isn’t the floor to wet?” “do we need to wear socks?” it’s so annoying. I was like, dude, let me handle this ok! But unfortunately I forgot how to skate and I nearly fell, then I was like 'shit, how am I supposed to teach him', but quickly he held my back and said “so how about I teach you?” I spontaneously said “okay…-uh wait, you know how to skate? OMG so you lied to me!” “happy april fooooooolll’s day, I used to be a hockey player, don’t you know that?”. He planned all of this, fml I was so embarrassed, never in a million years am I going to act smart again. Happy first of April, all of you!
*I fell down thrice by the way :s
xx,
denissahady












Honestly thank you for this post. It actually makes me smile a bit today, since it is freaking bad day for me. Nice bf, anyway. Lucky you to get someone as sweet as him. :)
ReplyDeleteAwww whats up? lighten up anon! I know, I'm one lucky girl :)
ReplyDelete