Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Frozen and can't breathe


Weather in Sydney sucks :(

I was all soaked to the skin and shivering today. It's going to rain this whole week. Maybe you've heard this sentence coming out from me for zillions times but " i hate how my homestay is far away from the city, or at least my school". I completely don't understand why would anyone live this far away. I mean this area shouldn't be considered as part of Sydney anymore. It's so far, I repeat... It's way too far! I admit it, I almost cried as I walk back home today, don't know whether it's because of the rain or the pressure I got from all the workload. It was so cold and wet and needed to go to the loo but I still had to walk for like 2 kilometres. I've been taking things for granted in my hometown.

Sorry for throwing a chunk of rants at you. Anyway, I lost my blackberry, just in case you didn't know. It's been so hard to communicate without that device. I rarely touched my blackberry when I still had it with me. But I guess its true, 'we don't know what we have until its gone' haha.


Last week's highlights






xx,
denissahady

No comments:

Post a Comment