Here is this week's recap through instagram photos!
- Randomly tried out sportsgirl eye palette, not bad!
- Mini BBQ with Louis, his sister, cousin and Windy.
- Grocery shopping while trolling and planking around Coles with le BF
- Bimbibap from Min Sok Chon
- My amazing piece of artwork in drawsomething. Catch me there, username : denissa hady
- Max Brenner's famous waffles.
- Me and Ci Regina before Good Friday dinner.
- Louis and his vampire girlfriend in Rockpool. He can't stand the flash so I 'help' him cover his flaw by adding cute hipster specs :p
xx,
denissahady











Hi how are you?
ReplyDeleteI was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not post a comment.
I have blogs also obviously, and would like to invite you to become my blog friend.
I mostly post about the California experience through the perspective of personal writings, and my art.
Maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.
Well I hope to hear from you soon… :)
Jesse Noe Mendez