Thursday, October 11, 2012

Highlight

I know I've been absent for ages, but its my blog anyways so yeah. Life's been pretty ooookaayyy right now but I have some highlights to list.
  1. I'm already looking for apartment, and I'll go for the inspection today to be exact. 
  2. Hehe not to brag but, I'll be 18 in less than a month. Wadduuuuupp! I'll finally bid farewell to padstow, no more rants about it after I move, I promise! 
  3. I'll post this month's wishlist right after this post.....if you're interested to read it. 
  4. Back from Melbourne trip few weeks ago, it was grrrreaaattt and 
  5. Will be visiting Melbourne again on the 1st of December for Stereosonic. woot woot
  6. School's starting but I havent been into a single class due to the pathetic period pain.     
  7. I got my hair cut short. Not really my plan at first, but I couldn't care less. Besides, its easier to control this short hair. I dont have to do anything with it. 
  8. Gonna re-dye my hair. My roots have grown shoulder length. Craazyyy how fast my hair grows. 
Thats all folks. Toodle-oo

No comments:

Post a Comment