Monday, December 21, 2009

Don't trust me

SERIOUSLY asdfghjkgfrewqasdfgdsadfgbh. I can't trust any of my gayfriends anymore. they just think about themselves. people says, boys can understand girls more if you built a friendship with them. but what now? guys are gays nowadays. they can't keep their muth shut for just a little secret. Just don't be tempted to spill out things, as simple as that. why can't they just........ i'm giving up now. Is it just me or the guys can't be trusted? I don't know the exact problem but I simply know the reason. It's because of ONE POISONOUS DIRTY MOUTH. You're the prickle of every problem now. Can I have my own peaceful life? ok. sorry if this is too harsh. What I've wrote, I can't earase anymore. :D I just want you to know...(i'm not singing your song, kelly clarkson! do you hear me?) I can't trust you any more.

SOOOOOOO I feel fresh after writing all the shits. *BIG SIGH*

thanks for the spaces provided in my own blog. if anyone's reading this (or maybe not) please just don't mind me, right? It's just a temporary emotion...just incase, heheh ;D

so, let's talk about me, I was rewatching the AVATAR and suddenly i need to go home asap, said my mom. so, well, i went home. that's it. the end.

xx,

denissahady

No comments:

Post a Comment